Let’s get to the point…
You’ve probably seen all the threatening and positive messages from the market, surrounding the topic on Automation.
If you haven’t by now, you probably need to start paying attention, as the reality is…doing nothing…is no longer an option.
Companies that do not have an Automation strategy today, will without doubt…fall well behind their competition who are embracing an Automation strategy.
I am not sure if you realise it yet, but without Automating the key value streams in your business, you ‘will’ suffer impacts to:
- Your ability to grow against your competitors
- Your ability to retain your customers
- Your ability to release products and services in line with market expectations
- Employee churn, which will continue to impact your business ‘hard’ if they are left to continue doing boring tasks that can be taken on by Automation
- Your profitability and cash flows will see you at an uncompetitive level in your market.
The adverse is to embrace an Automation strategy to leverage Automation as an advantage to your business in all of these areas.
But the problem is that ‘everyone is using the same language when pitching their value’, so how does a buyer make sense of it all?...